Our international team works closely
together to meet your need for flexibility
Yoga teacher & Founder
- Lives in Hamburg, Germany - Teaches dynamic Hatha Yoga and Meditative Yoga in Danish, German and English
- Single Mother
- Studied 4.5 years of yoga philosophy, yoga theory and how to teach yoga, as well as relevant anatomy, physiology and pathology
- Studied law and media science
- Spent many years in the corporate world, including developing corporate health concepts
Laura (RYT-500, YACEP)
- Lives in France - Teaches Yin Yoga in English
- RYT 800H Certification IV in Yoga, Byron Yoga Center, Australia Iyengar inspired, and alignment based, it represents a holistic approach to yoga integrating postures, pranayama (breathing techniques), meditation and philosophy.
- CYT 200H Hatha & Vinyasa Yoga, Oceanic Yoga, Goa, India
- CYT 50H Tantric Hatha Yoga, The Practice, Bali
- CYT 50H Origins of Yoga, Creature Yoga, Byron Bay, Australia
- CYT 50H Yoga and the Mind Course, Karina Guthrie
- CYT 50H Bhagavad Gita Master Course, The Practice, Bali
- 5 years of Yoga Teaching Experience
- 10 years of personal practice
Learn more …
- Laura is a dedicated practitioner of Yoga and Yoga Alliance certified teacher who receives continuous mentoring
- Having a traveler's spirit and having taught in various settings (gyms, studios, private classes and online) for numerous years, Laura continues to share yoga wherever she settles.
- With a decade of practicing under her belt, Laura believes that the most important gift a teacher can bring to their students is their own personal dedication to their practice.
- Her personal practice and teachings comes from a specific yoga tradition called Sri Vidya which implements techniques to manage our energy safely and smartly, by using asana, pranayama, bandhas, mudras and so on.
- Now Laura teaches primarily Traditional Hatha Yoga as well as Yin Yoga Style and occasional slow Vinyasa practices.
- Most of her classes incorporate pranayamas and meditation aiming to quiet down the mind
- She prioritises “complete” classes for her students as to bring tangible changes to their lives.
- Laura leads a life centered around self-development and connection
- Lives in Nørre Snede, Denmark, Teaches dynamic Hatha Yoga and Meditative Yoga in English and Danish
- Cert. hatha yoga teacher from teacher trainings in Thailand and Denmark; both with ph.d. Shy Sayer
- He is trained in the internationally acclaimed mindfulness system MBSR (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction), at Aarhus University
- Simon has a master’s degree in communication, philosophy and the theory of science; with a thesis on research within mindfulness and meditation (Roskilde University)
Learn more …
- He is living solely from teaching yoga, mindfulness and meditation at courses and retreats, and seeing people in individual sessions
- For a number of years he was teaching at University of Copenhagen, Institute of Political Science, in giving presentations and speeches
- Cert. psychotherapist from a 4-year governmental approved psychotherapist education
- He is leading a life where meditation, self-development and bodily practices are at the center; and is living as part of Vækstcenteret (Center of Growth), a modern laypeople monastery in Nørre Snede, where he receives teachings and mentoring
More info: https://simonvjhansen.dk/
Shy (ERYT-500, YACEP)
- Lives on the Canary Islands, Spain - Teaches dynamic Hatha Yoga and Meditative Yoga in English
- Is a senior yoga therapist and a registered yoga teacher & continuing education provider at the highest level offered by Yoga Alliance
- With nearly three decades of experience with yoga, Shy has tens of thousands of hours of experience bringing yoga to students of all levels, treating patients, and training yoga teachers and therapists around the globe
Learn more …
- Shy believes in Teaching People – Not Poses, since the practices of yoga are infinitely adaptable to fit the practitioner’s stages of development, and there is no need to push the body into arbitrary shapes
- Instead, his Tantravaya yoga method integrates the classical Eight Limbs of Yoga, equally cultivating the body, breath and mind to bring each practitioner to optimal, holistic health
- Shy has offered coursework on education and pedagogy, as well as yoga philosophy and classical Indian literature at the University of California, Berkeley
- In his yoga teaching, Shy integrates his experience in higher education with skillful attention to different learning styles, making even the most complex teachings approachable to every student
- His unique Tantravaya Yoga Therapy method has shown remarkable results in posture correction, pain relief and improved balance, as well as healing emotional trauma and addressing the roots of psychological symptoms, such as anxiety and depression
Learn more at linktr.ee/shysayar
- Lives in Germany - Teaches Dynamic Hatha Yoga in German and English
- Certified Transformational Yoga Teacher´s training from Auroville, South India.
- Also imparts Chakra Meditation, 5 Element Meditation and Mantra Meditation.
- Post Diploma in North Indian classical vocal music, New Delhi, India.
- Post Diploma in Kathak, North Indian classical dance, New Delhi, India.
Learn more …
- Lives in Goslar, Germany - Teaches dynamic Hatha Yoga and Meditative Yoga in English and German
- Certified BenefitYoga®-Teacher (4,5 years Yoga Teacher Training at the European College for Yoga and Therapy including, Hatha Yoga, Anatomy, Philosophy, Pedagogy, etc.)
- Yoga Teacher Training in Hatha Yoga, India
- Certified Relaxation Trainer (BYVG)
- Vipassana Meditation Retreats in Nepal and India
- Since 2016 Yoga Teacher in Classes, individual Sessions and Retreats
Learn more …
- 1-month study time of Ashtanga Yoga in Mysore, India
- Own studies in Feldenkrais, Grinberg- and Alexander Technique
- Host of regular Mantra Chanting Events called SOUL SESSION
In her classes, Annika invites you, to go on a journey of Self Discovery. She guides you through the practices in a loving way and with her gentle and soothing voice. She is convinced that, the more you know yourself, the easier life can unfold.
Through bringing awareness to the body and its own breathing rhythm, the mind can relax and we can regain new energy.
- From Estonia, Lives in Copenhagen, Denmark - Teaches Dynamic Hatha and Yin yoga in English
- A yoga teacher and sound therapy facilitator, with 10 years of yoga practice experience
- 200hr multi-style yoga (Hatha, Ashtanga, Vinyasa), Trimurti yoga, March 2019
- 40hr Sound Therapy Practitioner training, Vita de Lux, July 2020
- 100hr Yin Yoga with a focus on yoga therapy and acupressure
- Trimurti Yoga, October 2020
- Reiki I, Summer 2012
- Works with companies teaching yoga specifically tailored for office workers
- Teaches different style classes in several studios in Copenhagen, such as vinyasa, flow, Hatha and yin.
Learn more …
Yoga for me is one of the most compassionate and beautiful ways to really tune in, to be fully present and create space in my body and mind and allow myself to take a pause in whatever is happening in my life at the specific time, to feel even the smallest feelings and emotions and move everything out in this marvellous self-exploring and self-expressive moving meditation while supporting my body in a safe way, creating space in tightness and strength to feel strong and avoid future aches.
Practicing honest self-exploration also means appreciating how on different days our needs differ as well. We need both Yin and Yang, passive and active to stay balanced.
Sometimes a vigorous and strong practice is what’s needed to tune into our strength and shake away anything excessive we carry around, whereas at other times what we really need is stillness and softness - staying present and tuning in. In my teaching I therefore wish to offer a space for both - In my dynamic classes you can expect to really feel and build your strength and find a flow that feels good in your body; in my yin classes you can expect to really drop in, truly relax and let go of anything your day has brought so the nervous system can rest and restore.
- Lives in Aabenraa, Denmark - Teaches Yin Yoga in Danish
- 200 hours Yoga teacher training v / yoga shala
- 108 hours of yoga advanced teacher training v / sattva
- Yoga against stress education / v Anne Goncalves
- Yoga nidra teacher / v Anne Goncalves
- Reiki 1st degree
- Reiki 2nd degree
- Lives in Finsterwalde, Germany - Teaches Meditative Yoga in German
- Certified Hatha Yoga Teacher
- Further education at the European College of Yoga and Therapy (Hatha Yoga, anatomy, philosophy, pedagogy, etc.)
- TAO Touch® Health Practitioner (DGAM), 2016, focus on sound therapy
- Trained systemic integrative coach (ECA)
- Ayur yoga teacher training, 2011 with Remo Rittiner
- Trained yoga trainer, 2010 (YIU Frankfurt / Main)
Learn more …
Trained yoga coach, 2010 (YIU Frankfurt / Main)
Active yoga teacher in health prevention since 2005
Training as a yoga teacher (BYV) 2003-2005
Ruth opens a space for relaxation and self-awareness for her participants in a sensitive, calm way. Through regular and appropriate exercises of yoga postures and focus on their own possibilities, the participants gain a gain in well-being and awareness of their body and mind.
For more information: www.ruthkanis.de
- Lives in Hirtshals, Denmark - Teaches Meditative Yoga in Danish
- 200 hour Rys Hata yoga teacher training v / Gayatry school of yoga Tenerife
- Collaboration with Tolne nature retreat by psychologist Ole Lund Sørensen - has been taught by Ole Lund Sørensen in mindfulness.
- 300 hours online study of Anatomy, physiology and pathology.
Learn more …
- 4 years experience as a yoga teacher, with experience in teaching, online, one teaching and team.
- Marianne lives by yoga, in-depth connective tissue massage, with Matrix mobile and pop up events.
- Marianne is based on what the individual body can do, has a focus on mindfulness and body awareness.
- Get more information: www.helsehusethirtshals.dk/ Helse huset Hirtshals on Facebook.
Stacy (E-RYT 500, YACEP)
- Lives in SC, Unites States and Teaches Meditative Yoga + Yin Yoga in English
- Yoga Teacher Certifications through Nosara Yoga Institute + Asheville Yoga Center
- Mindfulness Teacher Training through Mindful Schools
- 13 years of Yoga Teaching Experience
- 17 years of personal practice
- Stacy is a Yoga Alliance Certified Teacher
Learn more …
- Additional trainings include but not limited to: Yoga for Self-Regulation + Trauma; Prison Yoga Project; Yoga, Meditation + Neuroscience; Yin Yoga Immersion; Prenatal/Postnatal Yoga; Yoga + Therapeutics; Meditation + Yoga; Yoga + Ayurveda; Yoga + Anatomy; Flow + Yin Intensive; Asana Unlocked
- She is a grateful mama + wife living in Charleston, SC
- Her classes are purposeful, grounded + meditative; with a bit of sweetness + humor woven in
- She teaches to groups + individuals, adults + children, able-bodied + those with disabilities
- To Stacy, yoga is a soul practice, an exploration of what it means to be human
Are you our new colleague?
We are always open to hear from experienced skilled yoga teachers who want to work in an international team full of care, humor and creativity.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org